Americatel’s strong international relationships, network redundancy, scalability, and expert technical staff, allows us to deliver high quality and reliable service.
Our International Termination Service Includes:
- Bi-lateral agreements with over 50 carriers
- More than 200 carrier vendors internationally - interconnects with Intl PTT and / or in country directs
- Ability to quickly ramp capacity to meet customer needs
- Redundancy in network for international traffic
- Highly qualified technical staff can ramp to demand within hours
- Many US and worldwide Tier 1 carriers are our customers for international voice termination
- Ability to support multiple voice termination products based on customer requirements
- Differentiated service with a focus on quality
Americatel is well positioned in the international market. We have bi-lateral agreements with over 50 international carriers. We have over 200 premium routes / interconnects with international PTT and / or in country directs, and more than 200 carrier vendors internationally.
Routing & Redundancy
Using its next generation switching platform, the Americatel network is ideal for originating and terminating international traffic. Each switching function is serviced by independent, geographically redundant server elements. Multiple international connection points and carrier relationships allow us to determine optimal routing with redundant routing backups.
Capacity & Scalability
Americatel carries over 1 billion minutes monthly, and provides international service to many Tier 1 carriers in the US and around the world. Our platform has been designed to allow for quick expansion of capacity, and can be quickly ramped up by our expert technical staff to meet custom requirements.
Leveraging our high quality international partners, our own powerful platform and the redundancies inherent in each, allow Americatel to determine the desired routing path on a per-destination basis. Our private nationwide Feature Group D network allows us to originate and terminate international traffic from virtually anywhere in the US.